Friday, January 14, 2005

WHEN THE "CATS" ARE OUT....??
the mouse run out to play?.. ehhehehee...... my parents went off to perform their haj yesterday... not so tearful.. juz shed a few tears after being taunted by dearie!.... oh!.. but there was a touching and hilarious moment when dad suddenly hugged dearie... i think my eyes practically bulge and I definitely was trying VERY hard not to burst out laughing, seeing dearie's body kinda stiffen coz he was definitely caught off-guard too!....
but oh well..... for most part, i was pretty strong... i bid them well and would really hope to see them come back in one piece... told mom to pray that i get married quickly!... like who knows?... her prayers are answered and you guys may juz receive our wedding card in abt a month's time?... hahahhaha.. *yeah! rite!*...

so, after sending them off, went off for a nice, cheap lunch at the airport's canteen!... (never fail to impress me with their cheap but nice food!hahahaha.... ) And then off we went for our errands... and came back late to meet ah-xin's FFD!.... and to see her making herself comfortable at the seats outside!... *luckily she had not tried anything funny with the fishes or my shoes!*.. spent the nite being accompanied by my two girlfriends and dearie who helped me clean up!... *thanks dear!!*.. and what did we do last nite besides talking cock?....
definitely took photos yesterday!!.... see here...

P/S: My dad's phone is gonna kill me one fine day!!... aaaaargggh!!! DO NOT eva buy O2 phone if you're not-so tech savvy or is plain lazy to read the manual!!...

No comments: