Wednesday, January 19, 2005

MY FIRST HATE TAG!..
Hey hey hey.... why so stressed up?? whats with the big HUHA bout Taufik going out with Hetty? it seems to me that you are just so so fuckin jealous by the fact... why is there a need to over-react? i dont see the point why is there a need for you to mention "she's with like whichever male artist who's popular at the moment"... what the hell? didnt you know that thats the life of the celebs... gossips and stuff are part and parcel. DUH?!

We as fans must always accept the fact that we can only be close to the celebs to a certain extend. GET IT? Fans are fans. Celebs are celebs. Treatments are different. You can always DREAM ON to get close to Taufik like Hetty is now. No matter how you fuckin pose for the camera and post it all up here and fuckin think that you are fuckin jambu! Taufik doesnt even recognize you, for sure. well perhaps a HI and BYE makes you think that he's yours... hhmm... poor thing.

If you are aware of Taufik confession (BeritaMinggu 16/0/051)of being close to Hetty way before he became the idol... well i guess thats answers it all. Hetty is not always to be blamed.

In my opinion your are just another minah berangan glamour who's just fuckin jealous of whoever who's much better looking than you. Let me tell you something, if you think Hetty fuckin care bout all these negative stuff from some minah like you? think again girl. most minah-minah in spore here hate her like anything... and you think she gives a shit? i doubt so. things like this are nothing to her. trust me. hah... you are just another minah in the long list. Well, its fine if you hate her like hell coz its nothing new! ;) she will always have her fans to back her... even if its just a small group.

Anyway, i would suggest that we as fans stay calm and not exaggerate these things.. things that i guess Taufik and Hetty may not even bother.

GET A LIFE Girl!!!!

CHEERS,
Taufik & Hetty Fanatic
------------------------

there!... my first hate tag.. no.. not in here... in my multiply entry... such "strong" words and blasphemous personal attack on me!... hah!.... wateva lah!... i know:

:: i'm not a 14yr old who thinks a person is mine with a simple Hi and Bye.
:: my stand as a fan. And i'm engaged to be married, to my dearest dearie!
:: I dun have to berangan jambu or glamour since i love myself and am comfortable in my own skin to pose "glamourously" my camera; or so, she thinks!!
:: i can also be such a bitch or an emotional freak when i put up something on my favourite artistes.. coz that's who i am.. and ppl who knows me, would know it!
:: i dun have to write anything to please anyone; i'm free to put up wateva i deem fit - be it my fucking poses or my fucking entries!

No comments: