Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'M MOOONDAANNNNCING!
i'm excited!.... excited like an awestruck teenage girl, meeting her idol!.. hahahaha... eh! wait a minute!... haven't i been acting this way all this while?.. hahahhaa...... oh well!.... i'm still excited!....having butterfly flutters juz thinking abt it!.. i'm mooooondaaaanciing...... Izy, dun crush my hart, k?.... it's a date rite?... this sat, is it?.... hehhehee... dun reply here... juz call me!!..... love you, girl!..... u're my new bestest friend!... hahahahhahaa..... ;D

NOTE: more updates when i'm finally over this excitement!.. for the rest who knew the reason for my excitement- SHHHHH!.... .

It's a good day today.... to excite, to dream and to moondance in the office!.... coz it's bossless day today!... they're gonna be gone for like the rest of the week!... weeeeeee!........

p/s: aku tahu ape korang nak cakap!.... aku giler with a capital G . I . L . E . R!...... hahahahhaa...... bleagh!.. :-P

No comments: