Wednesday, March 02, 2005

THE AIR GOT STALE!...
Juz when i said the air got staler.... it was announced that we'll be moving to a new place, nearer to my previous dept next week... *YIPPEE!*and i was told of where I'll be sitting in our new workspace and guess wat?!.... i had never had a better "fengshui-ed" place!!!....... i'm gonna be facing tat blardy, bodek and pantat besar, cinoneh!!!... AAAAAAAAHH!!... my mornings will never be the same again!!..... ;(

and then, when dearie fetched me from work yesterday, the air juz got STALE!.... apparently, he needs to sell off the bike ASAP and get a new one!.... DAMN bike!... *problems! problems!* so now, we're getting a new bike and that would juz have to be a Wave coz that's what we can afford!.... wat with our wedding prepz and all other financial burdens that he has.... if only he'd let me help!....

hmmmm.... so this morning, i wonder... wat else is there in store for me today?....

No comments: