Tuesday, March 01, 2005

WHAT NOW??
I'm in a fix!.. decisions! decisions!..

can I or more so, should I wait?.... how long more?...

i'm comfortable here. yes?.... YES.

How badly do I want this? Pretty bad.

Do I want the faster. guaranteed. way up with no guarantee of happiness with the people and the work OR do I want the slower. no guarantees. way up but with a guaranteed, chopped and sealed feeling of happiness and satisfaction with the people, work and environment? I'd be greedy if i take the first option while the latter will definitely make me a happier person!

It was like a breath of fresh air and I was bursting with good news juz yesterday!... today, the air got staler and i'm in a state of confusion!.... the only thing that's motivating me to go on is HOPE and TRUST.

Haiyah!.... At the very most, i'd be a tai-tai later and make loads and loads of babies to keep me occupied!.. Hah!... lagi stress!...

No comments: