Friday, May 06, 2005

AKU MINAH KENTUT!
I have been farting. And it ain't nice!... my stomach feels bloated, my anus still gaseous and oh my!... i'm sooooooo minah-minah kentut!....

BUT yesterday, i was one happy woman!... wooooopeeee!..... as much as I hate to admit it, I was impressed with Shrek's performance on Wednesday nite. As much as I'd love to see him go, I feel that Antony had to be the one gone first - only based on Wed's performance. But the only difference with him and Shrek is, i can still take in 1 more week of his performance but I can't stand another week of Shrek's arrogance!... dick head!...

i really think that his arrogant sentence cost him one more week... and that oh-sooooooo-priceless moment.. as he held up his hands, thanking god? and saying "WOW! WOW!" while making his way to the seat, only to know a minute later, that he was in the bottom 2!... kua... kua... kua.... TAT had to be one of the few priceless moments of American Idol!..... BOOOOO!

No comments: