Monday, May 09, 2005

URRRGH!...
I'm sick.. not feeling well. AGAIN!. i think there must be something wrong with me lah!..... ;(

Anyways, i'm juz wondering.. if someone comment on your good work, do you actually reply with a thank you?... but sending an email saying just Hi So-N-So, Thanks!!... ????..... farny rite??... hmmmm.....

and bcoz of this, i feel like i "spoil market"!.. ahhahahhaa....... i'm sure the rest of the committees would be cursing and swearing at me for coming up with that "ingenious" info kit!.. hey! i'm proud of the kit, k??.. hehehhe..... but only realise after that one email, that the rest didn't / have not done it and would have to follow my template.. kekkeke... errrr... too bad lah!....

one more thing - i manage to buy myself a lovely looking dress - one that Charlotte (Sex and the City) would wear for this "big thingie" that we have to attend and be ushers for!.... how much??... $20!!!.. such a bargain!!..... Quirky Min SHOULD have followed me shopping!... or maybe, should buy her that dress for her bday!... Min, when ur bday??

No comments: