Wednesday, May 11, 2005

SEPET
the day's been spent lazing away. on bed. with my cough syrup on hand. a fuzzy, wuzzy head. and all teared up!.... watched SEPET.. and wat a kejam show that is!... wicked!... in that fuzzy mind, i still manage to cry buckets! swearing yana for loaning me the show and more curses hurled at the writer for having come up with such an oh-so-wicked ending!!!.....

TIIIIIDAAAAAK!!!!... whoever's not watch it, i suggest you DO!.... it's nice to really be in character, and cry your guts out once in a while...

after that soapy show, i tot i needed a laff to bring myself out of my pathetic, sickly state... so, i did another run of sex and the city.... and gosh!.... the last season as sappy and soapy as the state i'm already in!.... teared again!!..... here and there.... caught American Idol and as if i wasn't oredi in a sappy mood, they had to show a sappy AMI today!... wat with the well-wishes from family members and that touching Vonzell moment!.... damn it!... that 1min V-moment have now officially made me yearn to know WHAT HAPPENED??!!!....

And then - Amazing Race!... FUCK!..... it's OFFICIAL! the next season, I will NOT support any teams!... coz for the 7th season running, NONE of my favourite team have won the competition!... speaking of which, Quirky Min and I have also realised that they're lacking of good-looking men to get into that competition... the best season yet was those 2 model-twins!... oooooh-laaaa-laaaaa... where's ALL the good-looking men, guys??...... c'mon... bring them in!... dun store them somewhere!...

No comments: