Sunday, May 29, 2005

HIGH IN SUGAR = VERY FAT ME?...
My Saturday was spent with my favourite colleagues at 3 Monkeys!..... our last teambuilding before our dearest kuniang speeds off to Europe for a 1 month long holiday!.... lucky him!... and then, the rest goes off for overseas conference, one after another!.....

so, we indulged in the glorious food 3 Monkeys had to offer.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tee had the biggest serving ever - Mighty Joe...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so, we spent the afternoon bitching away abt the office to theories behind dearie's insecurity on the mention of Taufik!.... hahahhahaa.....btw, i now get a better picture - thanks to Tee - but i think it still wouldn't stop me from idolising him!... Taufik is afterall my Singapore Idol.. since, as clearly stated by my dearie - Carrie is not MY idol but the Americans!.... so there!....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We didn't stop our indulgement at 3 Monkeys!.... we went for our dessert at Big O and we got ourselves "My O My"... and really!!...... my O my!..... wat a treat of SIN!....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And they've got the most cool-looking teapot i've ever seen!...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think all these indulges have led to this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My chair's telling me i'm too fat!... hmmmmm.... it's broken down and Ms ADT seemed to be really convinced that it's my weight that led to this!...*how dare she!*....hahahahaha... but fuck!.... who cares?.. i feel fabulous!.. tat's all that matters!.... :D dun ever let anyone put u down juz bcoz of how u look!....

No comments: