Thursday, May 26, 2005

MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!...
and it's all thanks to dearest Ms Quirky!!!!..... love u Min!!!.... my new best friend!... hahahaha..... ok... i owe u BIG!..... we go royal scotts for lunch k?... minus the dress lah...

but before that, my dreams came true too, when B and RosmAman offered me their faces for me to practise my colouring!... :) so, thanks to u both!!..... i hope u like my amateurish work eh....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my lovely-looking ladies..

so why??..... hmmmmm...... DUUUUUH!.... of course it's abt who else?... TAUFIK lah!!!....... seeing him face to face... shook his hands.. ok.... aku very jakun!...i know! but fuck!.... my Singapore Idol leh!... hhehhehehee..... aku sungguh the sukaaaaaa!!!....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so, u can imagine wat a freak i was when i found it Mr X was him!.... instead of being "demure" and "sophisticated" in such a gala event.... i went "berserk" lah!.... kekekekkekee........ from table 70, i went rite up front to table 8 or something? clicking away, enjoying his songs - can't remember what was his first song.. was too bz trying to get a good angle!... Superstition and I Dream...

But niways, got another shaky video... i think i was too excited.. tat's y i was shaking!... ahhahaha..... but oklah.. for those who missed it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also took a shot with the lovely Diana Ser... oh my gawd!... she loooked oh-so-gorgeous!!!.... perfect body, perfect cheekbones, perfect composure!.... lovely!!! and ooooh-sooooo-nice!.... unlike the one-half of our "golden couple"!....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so there!... had fun.. was really a good experience!... and can't thank Quirky Min enuff for this nite!!!!.... thanks Min!... love u sooooooo much!!!! pictures of the nite...

and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!... hope u danced the nite away tonite!!!

No comments: