Monday, June 06, 2005

MY WEDDING PLANS..
wat kind i say?.. it's oredi JUNE!... oh my gawd!!!!..... this major project has taken my mind OFF my wedding!... no stress on wedding at all!.... is that good?... errrr... dun think so!!... my count-down says tat I have 292 days left!.... big number - yes.. but with the time fast ticking away, it'll be THE day before i knew it!

and yes.. the reason i wrote this was in response to gatal girl's request to meet up so that she can start working on my wedding invites!... hehehehe.. sorry girl... too bz... bz... bz... bz....!!!!..... urrrrgh!... but dun worry!... i know we're hard pressed for time!... i'll meet u this week!... promise!!!....

i've met my caterer, tasted her food... taste-wise: nice, no complaints... quite a variety and that's y i'm impressed and would certainly want her to be my caterer!... Dad pressured Mum who still wants to go look (where? i dunno! coz she's not moving!!!!) and she agreed to get this caterer!.. hehehehhee..... so, hopefully, with the meet up on Friday, things will go smoothly and I can finalise wat I need to finalise before the the start of event end June!....

OH!... i hope this event is over like sooooooon!.... i can't wait for it to start!... and y was i surprised that things haven't got done here?.... gosh!.... they chase us like crazy when they've not done anything?.... i'm juz amazed!.... and getting pretty stressed out!... one problem after another!!!.... things get complicated bcoz one committee decides to drop a bomb on us, like only NOW!.... alamak!!!!.....

No comments: