Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
i got my break today and tomorrow and there after shall be work, work and more work to come!.... i came to realise last week, that i've passed my 4th year anniversary working at this place.. and for the first time in my 4yrs here... i am stress!... it took 4 blardy yrs to be stress over work!... hahahhahaha... i hope it'll take me another 4yrs to have my next big stress days!....

so, before real work starts overloading and loneliness settles in (u see, dearie will be off for reservist next week.. and that's when i may be at my busiest... with no support from him.. no one to hear my whining.. and no time to whine at my blog... it can get pretty lonely and frustrating!!.... uuurrrghh!)... we went for a shopping spree today!.... and BOY.... was I disappointed i couldn't spend MORE!... hah!... and fuck my DBS credit card.. coz it couldn't work!... FUCK! i lose out on some discounts i could've gotten if i had used that blardy card!... FUCK!.. i need MORE shopping...

but of course, today was somewhat a wake-up call for me too!... y the lack of shopping?... uurrrrghhh!!..... i've put on weight!!... *little wonder y my chair broke!*... hehhee.. but fuck!.. i'm back to my XL status.. nooooooo... hmmmmm.... should i or shouldn't i buy that mini-stepper?... i still can't decide!... been eating too much!... should stash those extra cash to shopping!.. not go on a makan-spree lah!... aaaaah!!..... how to freakin lose all these FATS?!!!!.......

now.

it's official.

this blog will be in hiatus till after 11 July.

didn't think that this day could come.

but it did!

before that happens, would like to extend our heartiest congratulations to Yati and dearest Darlie.... (i hope i got the spelling rite! :))

love your dais, girll!!!!.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

love this girl as well!!....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here's us!.... ;D alamak Rosma... i think u should've been standing near me lah eh?.... sorry har....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so till 11 July.. toodle-do everyone!.... :D do pray that everything will turn out A-OK for me during the coming 2-wk looooong and torturous project...

No comments: