Monday, September 12, 2005

LOVE MY DEAREST!!.....
wat can i say?!... i LOVE u LOADS loads dearest!!!..... ;) we went to choose our outfits yesterday and he surprised me when he agreed to go with tubes and halter dresses that i chose!... but of course must have condition lah!... must have that scarf thingie on!... waaahahahaaaha.... well... tat is never mind lah... since i also think i need to wear it!... but the biggest surprise of ALL was that he agreed to let me wear my favourite, most gorgeous wedding gown of all!!.....

it wasn't easy to make him nod his head ok!... u see.. i was only left with 2 choices for my choice of a wedding dress - an off-shoulder one and the halter neck one... of course, he chose the off-shoulder one but i dun like that one because it made me look heavy on top... while the halter neck one made me look slimmer and the dress - ooooooh... soooooooooo gorgeous!... i was on tears getting him to agree to let me have that dress!... after much persuasion, whining and in the end, practically begging for it, we compromised... and so... voila!!... oooooh.. laaaa... laaaa.... i got my "wedding dress"!!!!...

really felt like a princess yesterday - going in and out of the changing room with this dress and that dress; really spoilt for choice! - but a FAT princess at that!.. hahahaha... couldn't fit into some really nice dresses and it doesn't help that dearest kept antagonising me with my lack of discipline the past months!.. like "OK.. OK.. i geddit!!...." now, i can't wait to go for my actual day outfit choosing!... and for that, i guess, i juz HAVE TO discipline myself MORE!... once i move out, i really have no more excuse NOT to exercise!... the gym and pool is practically rite at my doorstep.. juz a few feet away.. hmmmm....

anyways, 1 more week to go... can i really do anything much?.. ahhahhahaa.... dun think so!!!.. howell, i'll leave it to the good eyes of the photographer to make me look slimmer than i really am... i hope they're really gooooddd....

No comments: