Saturday, September 10, 2005

WEDDING PREPS...
Met up with Kak Su, my caterer and she gives great advices for my unexpected "extra" reception in the afternoon!.... and I am freakin excited as to where i'm having the reception and what i'm gonna do with it... weeeeeee!!..... i think the venue itself will divert the people's attention to my missing or maybe not-so-elaborate dais (since i've to "create" it myself) that everyone is expecting!.. ahhahaa.. but really... now, i'm actually thinking of changing my evening reception venue to tat place.. hmmm... but nolah.... cannot be too inconsiderate!. hahahhaa... oooooh!.. but it's a really nice, pretty, pretty place!... N i'm really, really am in lurrrrrrve with it! ;)

another tot of changing my wedding theme for the nite reception... ahhahaha... after browsing thru' the latest Style Wedding magazine, i feel like having a scorching, hot pink and black wedding instead of my garden theme... hmmmm...... my tots are running wild with ideas...

oh!... and it's my god-daughter's first bday today!.... and i'm still at home - stuck!.. it's raining!... and the house is flooding and dearie's still missing!... hopefully, we get to go there in time before they cut the cake!... wateva it is,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
my dear
Syaza Atifah!!!!
*muacks!*
looking forward to seeing you grow up!!...

No comments: