Monday, November 21, 2005

AN OFFICIAL ACCIDENT
I hereby announce that today - this morning - marked my official accident on Dearest's bike! Oh my GAWD!.. it was soooooooooo freakin scary, i really tot i was gonna die!.... *drama*.. wateva it is, it all happened very slow-motionly (juz like any other falls i had before).. Dearest tried braking, but couldn't brake enuff! Hit the car's back and i got flung out, of the bike, torn my wet raincoat pants, bled my knees and bruised my elbow!

Stupid M driver!.... my gawd!... he made a right turn, from the other lane, and zooooooomed in w/o checking for any motorbikes on the way!... it was freakin lucky that Dearest rode the bike pretty slowly but apparently, still not enuff to brake in time - couldn't really blame him - he wasn't expecting the "mad dash" plus the roads were wet!... Did he think that this country is like his country or something?!.... huh?! huh?!.. can juz ZOOOOOM w/o consideration to other road travelers?.. where on earth, do u find a driver who zoomed, w/o checking if there are any other road users?.. wat if there was an apek on a bicycle?

He can still say he's scared because incl this, this is the second time an accident happen to him!... wat the fuck?!... stupid ass!... SECOND time and still NO regrets ah?!... nabey ah lu jantan!..

anyways, i thank god i'm alive and was wearing my rain gear coz my leg may be "ruined" with scratches, bruised and that my fall may not look as "elegant" as I imagined i did earlier since I was wearing skirt today! And that the road was a bit stuck.. if not, Dearest may have just zoomed as well!... and god knows wat would happen??!!.... Al-hamdulillah... I'm now hoping that i'm not gonna be feeling any aches or "lebam" feeling at anywhere else except at places where I know I bruised them...

Howell! Lesson learnt - never, never, ever, selit-menyelit anymore, dearest!... plsssss!... and i FORBID you to have class 2A licence PLUS dun even dream of owning your dream bike coz I'm NOT gonna let YOU have it!.... NO WAY!.... I'd rather u save up that money a bit more, put in a deposit for a car, and we can co-share the monthly payments plus wateva the car needs!... our lives are far more important than your dreams of owning that stupid bike!.... :p sorry, dearest... but u've known how i feel abt u wanting that bike!.. and today, just confirmed it!... (that i'm right all along..)

Another lesson for guys out there, ONE should ALWAYS listen to his woman no matter how absurd she may sound for you never know when that absurdity could bite you in the ass!..

No comments: