Thursday, November 17, 2005

WHERE WAS I???!!
gosh!... been sooooo long since i last come in here to update anything!... been toooooo bz!.. toooo bz!... in abt 1 wk's time, i'll be flying OFF "serving my nation"... excited?.. quite.. but can't bear to leave my dearest!!!!.... 13 freakin days!... hmmmm... dun be lonely, k dear?... if very lonely, juz go my house and play x-box or something... ;) will be back in no time!!..

Anyways, over the last weekend, went to meet this cutie...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and this cute mother... ;)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and this would be our ONE and ONLY raya shot for my Poly gang this year...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
macam sungguh sedih gitu this year.. tak jalan raya.. missing 1 couple and a half!... hmmmm... :'(

and in the midst of my busy, busy life... manage to make time for our dearest Kuniang Tee.. we call it... A Sing-Song Session with the Untalenteds but definitely D' Glamourous!... and we've got the session recorded - to proof how "untalented but glamourous we are"!... ahaiks!!...

Disclaimer: This is not for Singapore Idol 2 audition, nor is it for public criticism!!

No comments: