Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BACK??..... HERE...
ooooh!.... am now in the office, checking out my stuffs... thank god IT manage to retrieve all of my files!... i'm sooooooo darn happy abt it!.. hehehehee.......

but of course, obviously not too darn happy abt having to come back to work today!.... brrrrr..... very, the very unhappy siah!...... was soooooo darn sleepy!... had only 2hrs of sleep the nite before our departure.. and couldn't properly qada' my sleep either last nite... if we had an off day today, at least, i could sleep in.. coz i'm sure as hell had a freakinly deeeeeeeep nite sleep last nite only to be woken up 6hrs later!!!....

i think both me and B are feelin like shit rite now.. i think i look like shit now!.... no matter how much concealer i use, i dun think it manage to cover my increasingly dark circles!.... boooo-hoooo-hoooo!!!.... oh!.... and of course!.... of all times for dearest's bike to puncture, it HAS to be TODAY!!!!...... sekali Ms Hiao (a nick i gave to my sup!.. heehehe) thinks it was an excuse?... errrr...

but niways, my eyes are stinging now.. i need SLEEEP!!!...... dearest wanna talk abt the our wedding preps after work today... hmmm... i hope i can stay awake enuff to talk abt it!.... hurhur..

ooooooh!.... btw, wanna say XIE XIE NIE to dearest Ms Quirk for giving me an early bday prezzie!!!.... weeeeeee!!!..... can go sing Kelly's song - A moment Like This - liao!..... ahhahahaha...... mmmm... but must wait a bit longer first since i'm currently in voice-less mode!... kwang... kwang... kwang...

No comments: