Monday, December 05, 2005

---- edited at 5.15pm ----
i juz saw the newsletter from KFC!!...
I WANT TO EAT KFC ON MY VERY FIRST DATE WITH DEAREST ONCE I'M BACK!!!!.......
Dear, u hear moi??.... hehehhee... I WANT KFC!!!!
Been eating too much greens!!!... it's a wonder, i managed to keep my cool, with the lack of meat i'm getting here!..... i want me chix!!!.....

------------------------------------

LAST DAY!....
YEAY!... it's the last day here!... lovely!... i'm going back to my dearest family and friends and especially.... my dearest, dearest, ever-loving, faithful fiance!..... miiiiiisssssssss him like craaaazeeeeeee!!.. my luggage is gonna be in excess - AGAIN!... i wonder how much it weighs this time!... hahahaa... when we came, it was 38.9kg!... now leh??... btw, mum said they're preparing for the closing now.. but duuuuh!.. me not going leh.. am having flu - running nose, sore-throat and sneezing!.... i guess from too much mangoes!!!... dear god!....

i can't believe how fast time really flies!... ;) the 13days here really gave me a chance to see who's who?... but i'm glad to say everyone's getting along alrite, even though it may juz be on the surface!..... :( howell!... it's better than bickering!..

Anyways, B, my room-mate has been god-sent!.... she's sooooo cool, calm and collected (like MOI!) all these while.. hehehee.... very fun to be with!... like i dun oredi know!... hhahahaa.... ;) i really tot that all these work here will be very stressed... but hey!... had a great team who has a great sense of humour, really knows how to take things ez!... i love them!... thanks for making my first overseas stint enjoyable!!......

No comments: