Friday, January 27, 2006

LOOOONG, LOOOOONG, BOOOORIIIING HOLIDAY!
ooooh... it's not a racist remark... it's juz that come CNY, ALL the shops and i literally mean ALL except shops in Arab St, Geylang and Little India, i guess, is CLOSED!.... for as long as i remember, Orchard Rd is closed every CNY for that 2 days PH we get!....

Now, y dun ppl believe me??!..... where have they been these past years?!.. hah!... the only shops opened in Orchard Rd during CNY is the fast-food outlets and the cinemas.. I'm pretty confident town and even the neighbourhood areas are as dead as the cemetery next week!...

wat would be my plans those 4 days of holiday?....
1. Gym & toilet cleaning
2. Dinner at JB!... (yes! JB!.. first time after Mar 2004! I'm fucking scared out of my wits!!.. but since we'll be in a car with 3 other guys in it, insya-allah nothing will happen lah)
3. Play my latest PC game - Tabloid tycoon or something ilke that
4. CNY visiting.. my last year to get ang-baos! :(
5. A day at the future in-laws..
6. Wedding plans - seating arrangement, decisions, etc...

i hope these can be achieved!.... i wonder if shops are opened tml?.... i'd like to do some (window) shopping for my silver shoes and bedspread.. but i'm also pretty sure there'll be loads of ppl in town and any other areas since we DO like to do last-minute shopping!..... hmmmmm...

No comments: