Sunday, February 12, 2006

DREAM... DREAM LAND...
I am now in a dream land... i think i will be dreaming a big, big dream tonite!.... oh gosh!... i can't believe we actually bought it!.... fell in love with it immediately!!!!.. no buts abt it!.... i'm thrilled at the purchase!... I'm totally loving my dearest, dearest husband to be..... ;D *mmmmuuuuaaaacks!!!*..... i love u, dearest!!!....... thank u... thank u.... for loving me the way you do!!!......

will update more on this when the *rite* time comes and it's more confirmed and definite!...

for now, take it tat i have an early Valentine's gift! *yeah! rite!* *rolls eyes* u all shall wait and see yah... ;)

gdnite!!.... will be on course for the next 3 days and will be out of town the rest of the week!... weeeee!!!...... ;)

no work!.. juz bliss. and my dreams.... al-hamdulillah....

No comments: