Thursday, February 09, 2006

TO DO IT... OR NOT TO..
hmmm... been pondering over this question since my hair starts to curl....i tot i can tahan the "look" of it coz i straighten it every morning or before i go out... but everytime i sweat (and I definitely will!.... wat with the walk to the MRT!), it juz frizzes up and looked like curled up dawai.... urrrrgh!....

but i feel like it's a bit too late to go and have my hair done now!..... *sobs!*..... i'm really in a fix!!!..... ;( plus, i have to get it dyed and/or highlighted coz i'm having like 2 colours on my head now and if i rebond my hair, the colours will not strike out... hmmmm........ and if i do both, can i risk more hair falling out?!... PLUS more money spilling out of my pockets too!!!..... dilemma.. dilemma...

Oh!... and then, i was telling my parents abt my dream home and my so-called intention to own it... and much to my disappointment, i've got objections left (mum), rite (dad) and centre (rizan!)...... bleagh!!!...... they threw me with a lot of "justifications" why i shouldn't buy that property!..... Mum even tried "tricking" me into purchasing the current yishun hse, rent it out and stay with them!... HAH!... she thinks i dunno wat she's up to?!..... lagi nekad lah aku nak berdikari!!.....

howell!... no matter wat, i'm still gonna go see my dream home and "lepaskan geram" (satisfy myself)... at least, after that i can make a more informed decision and if i decide to forego that dream home of mine, then, at the very least, i'm satisfied with that decision rather than i be left pondering whether or not i should have bought it afterall!....

No comments: