Sunday, February 19, 2006

HOME AT LAST..
ooooh!... yesssssh!...I'm back in the comfort of my home, my daaarrrlinng Dearest, and the stability of land on my feet!.... ;) i dun like the ferry at alL!.... and it doesn't help when my "partner" on my left do not talk to me!... and that 2 of my kakis are behind me!!.... it makes the trip sooooo much harder to bear!!!..... bleaagh!....

Anyways, the "teambuilding" session was a 5 out of 10!.... great place, OK food, no-no to the "teambuilding" games!.... i think a nite more would be better since we dun even have time for R&R and try out the great facilities they have there!.. sooooo.. soooo... sad!!!... but oklah... since we're confined in that vicinity, we're kinda "forced" to interact with ppl that we won't normally would!.... but of course, some of us still manage to avoid those few ppl we'd rather not talk to!.. hahahhaa... ;)

It's a Sunday and i'm bored!.... i'm having a headache trying to fit ppl in a table!.... too many factors of consideration!... there's also another thing that's giving me a headache!... my purple curtain!!!... urrrrrgh!...... irritating!!... went to IKEA and couldn't find the right size of the curtain!... and now, i'm badly in need of finding those beaded strings - the one they hang on the door?... can anyone guess wat i'm talking abt here?... anyways, i can't seem to find nice ones.. the ones that i saw so far are the oldies ones... very eeeeks!.... ;p

so if anyone out there understands what i'm looking for, plsssss, plsssss tell me where i can go look for them??.................

No comments: