Tuesday, February 21, 2006

REVIVED HAIR AND YOGA!
Wow!... feeling much, much better after reviving my hair from it's very dry, dry state!!!... but the curls are back and they're here to stay!!... really cannot, cannot go for anymore rebonding till much, much later.... bleagh!...

but nevermind!.... i'm gonna have to go for another session of treatment before my big day!.... and also, maybe, juz maybe, i will go for a colour and highlight as well!.. ahhahaha.... :p see first lah... i'm having like a few colours on my head now!.... *boooo hoooo!*... dunch like it at all!..... but at the same time, i can't risk losing all my hair before the big day, now, can i???.....

ooooh!... and today, i went for YOGA!!!... hahhaa.. yup!.. took it up again!.. YY???... hmmmm mainly because i juz feel like doing it again!... PLUS, appraisal is coming.. and my KPI is to "advocate sports as a way of life".. if you guys remember... my sup has "endorsed" my yoga and yeay!... at least i get to gain a 2 on that!.. hahahha..... *yeah! yeah! wateva!!!*

but i can tell ya, yoga is fucking strenous!!...the poses you had to do!.. but at least, the trainer is not as analistic as the one we had much, much earlier on!..... hhehehee.... hmmm... hopefully, i get to gain some more flexibility!... i'm too tight everywhere! and i think my calves are shortening!!!..... *alamak!!!!*....

No comments: