Friday, March 10, 2006

BEEN A WHILE..
gosh!... i really can't freakin breathe!!.... i'm sooooo freakin swarmed with work, appraisal and definitely wedding preps!....

i have to finish up my piling work before i go on my 2weeks leave (hmmm... can't wait!!) - if not, poor Quirky have to do the shit job of "clearing my shit"!.. hhehehee..... speaking of which, oh-soooo NOT looking forward to do an SOP that she requested!.. ahhaha...

and then there's also all the wedding preps and the blardy PC at home is NOT being nice to us for breaking down at this very moment!... fuck!.. the seating arrangement is killing us!.... my table nos and my thank you cards are still not ready to be printed - how to? the blardy PC at home not working!.. and i've got no time to do them at work!... double fuck!!.. hmph!..

ooooh!.. and there's appraisal!... damn!... the freakin appraisal this FY is soooo difficult to do!.. brrrrr!... and i may have mine TODAY some more!!.... it's NOT finished!!... looks like my PB's not gonna "explode" this year... :( booooo hoooo... need the moolahs for my honeymoon leh... hopefully, the bosses are lenient.. pweeety.. pweety.. plsssssss??..... *flutters eye-lashes*

oh!... triple fuck!... my dentist just called and told me to collect my whitening tray set on Monday!... wah lau!!!... i need it by today lah!... if not i cannot complete the whole procedure in 2 weeks time for the wedding!... and there goes my $350!!!.... booooo hoooo hooooo!!.... should i forget abt whitening my teeth for the wedding and continue with it only AFTER the wedding? or juz go ahead with it?... if i do the latter, then, i will NOT be able to eat coloured food for whole 2wks = a slim ME!... :) but if i do after the wedding, then, i dun really need to do it liao!.. FOR WAT rite??!... = $350 gone out the window!!.... :( howell!... on second tot, thank god too that i can only collect it on Mon, since then, i no need to worry abt eating the delicious food that will be laid out on the table this weekend, on my cuzzin's wedding!.. ahhahaha.... :D

on to something less complaint-natured.. i've picked my favourite Idol!.. Definitely Mandisa (the big, fat but fucking talented one!) and Chris (the hunky, beefy, rockin' one!).. love them both and hopefully one of the 2 or not BOTH! are in the top 2!!!.... annnnddd........ at last! Jayla's GONE!.... GONE!... GONE!... she is the prettiest but she definitely do not have presence in her shots!.. and she can be such a bitch!.. and i hope Bre's going next too!..... can't stand her phoniness though i must say her shots turn out pretty good, in fact!..

having said all these... i'm done updating for the week!.. dunno when the next update will be, in this ol' blog of mine.. hopefully, the PC at home will be up and running by the time i'm on leave.. i dun wish to be bored out of my mind when i'm all alone at home - probably putting my favours together and being a potato couch - but can't eat much coz i may be whitening my teeth for the next 2 weeks! :(

No comments: