Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN..
Oh my god!!... My cuzzin's wedding is juz over the last weekend.. now, that was a "milestone" for us.. coz in exactly 2 more weeks, it'll be ours!!.... oh gosh!.. juz writing this, i can feel my heartbeat go DAM.. DAM.. DRAM... very, very loud!!..... *my chest hurts*..

I got questioned the other day:
1. how are you feeling now? excited?
seriously? VERY excited.. i can't wait!!... not nervous at all!... coz the day we've been waiting for, for the last 7yrs have FINALLY arrived!!!! :)

2. Are you gonna be at home on your first night? NOOOOO!!!... (tat was one of my quite-quirky aunt's question and her horrific reaction!!)
Well, of course!.. i'm gonna be at home!!... where else?... but of course, i wouldn't mind if anyone would be kind enuff to sponsor us a nice, romantic, hotel room for our first nite!!... hahahahhaa....

Anyways, the wedding was the chance for my mom to tell everyone the big, happy news!.... i dun understand Y she has to do that.. but she did!... damn!!.... niways, since practically everyone in the family has known abt this and everything is already quite final, i am now prepared to announce it..

WE HAVE BOUGHT OURSELVES A NICE, COZY, LITTLE LOVE NEST IN THE NORTH..
OUR DREAM HOME..

We're pretty excited abt this, i can tell ya!.. so, i guess, my next project would be thinking how to theme our new home when we get it - probably and hopefully sometime mid next year!... ;)

Btw, my whitening tooth set has arrived!.. YEAY!... after giving it careful consideration, i decided to use it now!!... hahhaa... cannot wait to try it on and didn't wanna waste that $350 either!... the dentist even gave me my mould and i'm amazed at how small my teeth really look like!... i must be disillusioned.. but really lah.. look small!!.... but oh my!!.. wearing the tray thingie is really uncomfortable!... i dunch like!.. but for the sake of "pearly whites", i have to endure 3hrs of it stuck in my mouth for the next 10 days!... hmmmm....

Another exciting event coming up!!... TML!!!... hmmm.. i wonder wat the girls are doing for me (or more like TO me) tml.. i know i am definitely getting sabotaged.. fuck!.. i hope it's nothing "serious" - i'm pretty shy one, u know.. really i AM!!.. and i do hope that i dun get home too late lest this sleeping beauty gets groggy for work the next day!...

oklah.. enuff updates for now.. gotta get back to work!... WORK!... work!... *sobs*.. boring sey!.. sooo much things to clear.. soooo little time to do it!... but after this week, 14 whole days OFF work!... YAAAAHOOOO!!!!.......

No comments: