Thursday, March 16, 2006

WHO'S THE HEN??

Last nite, the girls in the office - Leen, El, B & Quirk gave me a NITE to remember!!!.... seriously, girls... thank you soooo much for organising my hen nite for me!..... ;) u girls turned the nite into one of my "wildest" nite out. Probably in my entire life, thus far - or maybe also EVER!!.. hahahhaa.....

for now, i shall make the pic do the talking!... coz there's quite a few pic i'd like to share!... ;)


I was "dressed up" at swensons..

and had to be in that the whole nite! and i can tell ya, it's freakin heavy!... coz my "mother hens" wasn't pro enuff lah!!.... kekekkee....

see?.. even had me at the ATM machine..

me out side Zouk - Wine & Bar if i'm not wrong..

Me "sashay-ing" into Zouk - my virgin trip to a disco pub, believe it or not!..

and of course, wat's a nite without these fav boys of mine! ;p

with Tee around, wat's the camera for if i dun pose for it aye??....

ooooh!.. my sup - the ever sporting Sup i got aka ex-Cheongster, gave me this as a Hen Nite prezzie!.... and i was asked to choose a page no (i assume)

and my oh my!..... i was asked to do the above position called Joystick Joyride on our first nite!!.... Dearest!!!..... boleh ke, kiter nie yang sungguh tak flexi!... kekekkee....

while waiting for the crowd to come in, they played with my veil and in the end, i had this "nice" shot of myself... guess wat was i trying to show??....

once the crowd was abt to kick into the dance floor, they dragged me there to dance.. and in that midst of pushing and pulling, my veil got "knocked off"... and so, with reluctance, they let me take it off!....

and oooooh! laaaaaa! laaaaa!..... had a rocking, rollin' good time dancing the nite away!!!.... u see, i know i had it in me to go wild dancing on the dancefloor.. but errrrm tooooo shy to do it lah!.... but of course, once there's a lot of ppl on the dancefloor, not so shy anymore since everyone's doing it anyway!.... kekekke...

But B and Mat Action lagi best!.. doing the salsa on the dance floor!... hahahaa....



And our dearest Ms Quirky here, got freakin drunk that the 2 guys had to practically carry her home!.. she puked and puked.. the guy who tried "hitting" on her must have regretted after seein her in that state, hor?.. hahahaha... but juz before she got real drunk, she was freakin high and wat a precious, valuable moment it was to see her go real wild dancing, with her arms up high and head banging and all... WOW! QUIRK!.... well, me and the Sup def know that she's gonna be a goner soon enuff!.... hahhaa....

Anyways, felt really bad that she was laying there half asleep, saliva dripping and probably feeling like shit!..... while the rest of us were dancing around her, having fun, getting more high (not me, of course!) and teasing her (Quirk, this is Mat Action doing) behind her back! Everyone went - "wasn't it supposed to be the hen who should be drunk?" kekekkee... but the Hen is apparently the most sobre of them all!.... she got high by juz dancing the nite away! and simply just by enjoying the moment!!....
U see, i dun really understand why ppl like to do that leh?... all the after-effects is such a horrible feeling, i can imagine!... should juz enjoy each other's company and get high by being HAPPY!... :)

Anyways, while Quirk was drunk, our Mat Action got really high!... this was wat he look like being high!... hahahhaa...... go bro!...


So today, the topic of the day was obviously Ms Quirky... we ALL tot that she wouldn't make it to work today!... but at 9.15am (though she was late for 45mins), she came strolling in!.... me and B gasped when we saw her - as if we had seen a ghost! hahhahaa.... and then Mat Action told us abt wat happened on the way to send her home!... she's soooo freakin hilarious lor!... coz they've never been to her hse before, so, like very blur lah - dunno how to get there, the driver, Fab, had to drive and read the map at the same time since the other 2 at the back was busy looking after her, making sure that her head is positioned in such a way that if she were to puke, the puke will go into the plastic bag.. then, when they reach the block, the 3 were all wondering, asking aloud to each other, where is the lift.. and get this! the 3 more sobre ones couldn't figure it out.. but the drunkard, with her head hung low - and didn't even remotely look like she knew where they were suddenly pointed out to the direction to the lift saying "there!"... though skeptical, they went towards the direction and voila!.. hahahhaha.....

and all these, she couldn't even freakin remember!... alamak!.. Ms Quirk, very dangerous leh u!... next time go party, make sure someone is with you siah!!!.... but definitely lah... u saved my day!... they couldn't sabo me coz they had to take care of you!!!... ;) hhehehhee.....


but really my greatest appreciation to these organisers for making my last few days of being a bachelorette a memorable one - probably the ONE and ONLY trip i'd be making down to Zouk or anywhere else of the same kind for that matter!.. but i will consider if you guys wanna make this a yearly affair - provided Ms Quirk promise not to repeat the same episode again!.. hahhaaa... ;) once a year still not so bad!... i can be assured that my eardrums won't spoil and my hair dun stink sooooo much!...

so to these girls... a VERY, VERY, HUGE Thank You!....
B - who came up with the idea of organising this Hen Nite over shisha the other day and had to flirt with the guy to let them rent the veil too!.. hehhehe.. and then of course, for sending me at 3am!..
Leen - who came up with the idea for sabotage and wat nots have you... u're the "She-Devil" for this, girl!!
Ms Quirky - for being very gentle and nice to me - not letting Leen have her way of sabotaging me!... knowing full well that i am a very shy person!.. kekkekeke.... *muacks!* love you, girl!... oh!.. not only that, got the time to search for that perfect hen pic (see entry abv) as a reminder to all!... hahahaha...
El - for dancing with me and co-organising this with the rest as well!...
The Sup - for being the most supporting sup I ever had and passing me that priceless "notebook"!... annnnnd, spent the rest of the nite with us as well and still manage to come into work at the normal timing! - superwoman U!!....

I'm sorry too, if i wasn't as sporting as you guys would have wanted me to be... hehhe.. but i did wat i can.. and i can tell ya, wateva i did yest was def out of my "comfort zone" k?!... hhehehhee... :)

I also do not want to forget to thank the 2 fabulous guys:
Fab - for carrying and sending my dearest Quirk home - though reluctantly, we understood y - and celebrating the nite with me, though u weren't invited to my wedding! - very, very sorry!!... there's really limited seats lah for the wedding dinner...
Mat Action - for being there for my dearest Quirk as well but most importantly, being your usual funny-self and entertaining me with your own set of quirks throughout the nite!...

love YOU all!!!...... really, i DO!..... *mmmmuuuaaackssss!*

No comments: