Tuesday, March 21, 2006

3 MORE DAYS!
Oh mi gosh!... the time is like going oh-so-fast!!... i can't believe it!.. after today, i've only 3 more days to be Miss Emilia!.... after which, it'll be Mrs Emilia!... oooooh!... damn!.... that sounds old!... kekekkeke.... but i'm very proud to be married to my dearest Dearest!!... :)

I really thank god that he's the chosen One for me.. truly.. Al-hamdulillah..

I feel like this 1wk break to do the final preps like not enuff siah!.... ;p need to clean my room, scrub my toilet, print and cut the thank you cards for the favours - all these hopefully before tomorrow (bcoz i'm doing my mani/pedi tml lah!.. heheeh)!.. yeah! rite!! how the fuck can i do all these by tmr?!...

Anyways, yest, we went to RH for our final fitting and we took longer yest than our selection day the other day!.. hahahhaa.... Y??... coz I wanted to change my last outfit and juz like the other day, all the bajus i like, they dun have my size!... urrrgh!.... my advise to RH-to-be-or-potential clients - if you're plump but still pretty vain (like moi!), u may be in for a disappointment.. coz their nice, nice baju are all an S or an M.. i think the reason y i dun find their baju not tat nice is because we prefer something simple.. i dun like gawdy stuff - with all the labuchi and ruffles here and there.. hehehhee.... i try to avoid all that, u see?!... hmmmm... howell... but with the help of Kak Ria - the very bubbly, helpful, funny assistant (Joy, dun understand y si Iswadi tak suka dia?? hahahha..) - we manage to find a baju - in Dearest's fav colour some more!!... ;) buttttt, Dearest may not have a baju to pair!!!.. urrrggh!!... So, Kak Ria will be going shopping today!! :) hopefully, she manage to find the shirt of this impossible colour!!... *coz i myself think that there's no shirt in this colour! HAH!*

And then, juz found out from them too that i my requested make-up assistant for the day would not be able to make it!... :( first, it was the kadi.. then now, this!.. alamak!.... very the sedih!... howell!.. i hope the make-up assistant that they're giving me, is pretty good with the make-up and hair do!!!....

brrrr..... oklah.... i've rambled too much oredi!.. hahhaha.... i'm off now to do my chores and errands for the day!.... ciao peeps!!!...

No comments: