Tuesday, April 18, 2006

FAT! FAT! FAT!
I feel like i'm getting fatter by the day!.. BY THE DAY!.. gosh!!... :( ever since our wedding, I have been non-restrictive on my diet!.. hehehe... ;p and now, out of my OWN gluttony, I am feeling the kilos piling up and the babats protruding!.. urrrrgh!... i can't gain them kilos till at least after the 3 upcoming weddings i have to go to!!!!....

and i think that those 2 damn long weeks of "holidaying" for the wedding, has finally kicked in full force now.. coz i dun seem to be able to get up early in the mornings as easily as i used to!... is it because there's that warmth of that loved one beside you?.. or is it because of the late nites i've been spending, keeping him company in his preparation for his exams???.. hmmmm.....

and now, me at work??.. i'm juz feeling too darn lazy to do anything!!... i'm sooooo envious of Ms Sinus, who's now probably enjoying the comfort of her plush sofa, nursing the lil baby - enjoying the moments watching the lil' baby's abnormal, super-fast progress in growing up!... urrrrgh!!..... i'm soooo, sooooo, jealous!!!!... ;p

Anyways, to my dearest girlfriend, Izy - feeling the "heat" yet, dear?.. hehehhee.... appx 11 more days to D day!....... ;) holler if you need help eh??!....

No comments: