Monday, April 17, 2006

SUPER SHORT WEEKEND..
It feels like the weekend went by like a breeze!!... my god!... super short siah!!... couldn't really feel like it was a holiday weekend!.... :( i'm soooo tired today!..... like super tired!!.... woke up like freakin late today (imagine an hour's late!!!)!... cut my berdandan time to half!... and sped thru the expressway gantry juz to make it on time to work!.. kwang.. kwang...kwang...

i think it must be yesterday's rain!.... we still got drenched even after "seeking" shelter at RosmAman's house!.. heheheh..... coz nearing our exit along TPE, it started to pour!!!!!... but ooooh!..at least i get to lepaskan rindu kat my only god-daughter!!! ;) she's now taking a while to get warmed up to us... but still oh-so-adorable!!... looking at her make me wanna have one of my own!... BUUUUTTT, dun keep asking when's our turn eh!.. had enuff of that over the weekend!!!..... ;( *stressness!...*

for everyone's info, we're NOT planning for 1 yet.. pls let us enjoy our moments - juz the 2 of us first!... we can't have babies when we've not had enuff of each other yet, mah!.. he's schooling and all.. and i can't possibly have a baby tat'll definitely distract him from his studies.. and i can't take care of the baby myself since i dun think i can handle the constant need to wake up in the middle of the night to feed or change him/her.. and can't really expect my Dearest to handle a fragile baby with his already lack of sleep lifestyle now... PLUS, there's really no one that i can think of that can take care of our baby since Mummy don't wanna quit her job - and i can't blame her coz i dun think i can afford to give her the same amt that she's getting now each mth.. :( and i'm NOT - in a million years - employing a maid or a nanny to take care of our baby!.. i'd rather quit my job (but i dun think i can do tat either!!)!.. so, in all practicality, a baby is out of the question - for now.. but if it comes sooner than we expect, we will definitely welcome it with open arms lah..

now, on to other stuffs... i'm soooooo freakin lost without my digi cam!... my cam is totally spoilt!... brrrrr!... sungguh tiiiiddaaaak!!... with the coming bonus, i shall get myself a digi cam - this i promise myself!.. ehhehee... urrrgh!.. when's the bonus?! more importantly though - how much bonus will I be getting?!... hmmmm.....

No comments: