Tuesday, April 25, 2006

HAPPY 1MTH ANNIVERSARY!!
Exactly a month ago, we were 1!... how time flies!.. till today, we still talked abt the wedding and how we wanna "relive" the moments of raja sehari.. hehehhee.... and i am very "kempunan" that i didn't get to pose with my favourite dinner outfit!!.... *boooo hoooo hoooo!*

but anyways, here we are today, a month on and still basking in glorious, wedded bliss... and while we were looking back at past albums, we came across this..

A declaration of his love, and his plans to marry me on 25.03.05, made on 07.03.00.

those were our "juvie" days... hehehhee.... it actually brought a tear to my eyes.... :')

love you Darl.. though we were 1yr late in our plans, it's always better late than never, aye??.... *muacks!!*

i still remember the day we met - that few minutes late attraction, that charming smile, the way you look at me that night.. the day you confessed your love and proposed to me - "Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?" still rings in my ears.. and i can't believe that 7 years on, we made our dreams come true..

I could never ask for a better man.. Thank you, Darl, for loving me the way you do... Happy 1mth Anniversary!!... may the months and years that follows be as blissful as our first! ;)

No comments: