Monday, April 10, 2006

P & S SPREE
equiv to Peeing and Shitting Spree!..tat's wat i'm having now... for the umpteenth time, i had to empty my bladder and intestines!.. gosh!.. i've never shitted this much and this often, my entire life!... my bowels are in an active condition this past week!.. i guess the doc's "Loosen Stools" medication is really doing it's magic and i'm like shitting my ANEEEESSS off at least twice a day!!!... but the freakin pile is still jutting out down there!.. damn that stubborn one!!... *apologies if para is pretty graphic and errks u out!*

anyways, i'm extremely, extremely excited that we're gonna be getting our wedding pictures today!.. weeeee!!!...... i hope we get the digital shots today too!... i want them soft copies so that i can change my blog page!!!... ;)

at the same time, extremely worried abt my program.. it's like not getting anywhere!!!.... god pls help me!!!.... no one knows what's covered in this bloody program this yr!!... even if everything's finalised, the complete contract/policy will only be ready in abt a month's time!... gosh!.. i'm telling ya, next year, i'll start calling for quotations in January!.... can't believe it took this long to finalise everyting!!!!!!!!.....

ok.. now, here's something for your laffs... i msged Dearest before lunch to complain abt my visiting "Auntie".. but guess WHO i sent it to?!..... one of our Chiefs!!!... hahahhaa.... i can bet you, he must have JUMPED out of his seat when he read it coz this was wat i wrote:

"Alamak! Darling!! U fetching me rite? *censored!* *censored!* dunno got extra panties or not!"

hehhehehehe........ i hope he didn't pee in his pants!... kekekekke.... but actually, i'm now freakin embarassed to face him!!!.... fuck! i think i should juz delete all of the "big bosses" hp no in my hp now!!!.......

No comments: