Wednesday, April 12, 2006

PICTURES GALORE!

I've got my pictures!! ;) and i'm simply lurrrrving them!... have been looking at all the "historical" moments of our wedding day since we got them!!..... and here's some of my favourites!!............



The handshake that sealed our marriage..



His oh-so-tender kiss caught on camera..



Our only gifts for each other..


My glorious hennai by none-other than the famous Jewel.. Her hennai lasted 1.5wks leh!.. The hennai on my legs are still quite visible!!...



The cute lil' favour that's oh-so-me! that I truly adore!



One of our favourite pictures..

And lastly, these are the GREAT forces behind the scenes to make our once-in-a-lifetime event a special and memorable one! ;)


Without them, i'm plain Jane!!!....



and..



Without these people, my wedding will not turn out the way it did!!!...










need more???.......

No comments: