Wednesday, July 19, 2006

RAMBLINGS..
oh!... busy days are rolling my way!!... it's my buddy's last day today and i have officially taken over her duties... my buddy's at her workstation throwing all her "collections" accumulated over the past 6 years...

it's a weird, weird feeling that come tomorrow, i will not be greeted with her unusual "greeting" - yah! only she will greet the way she greets me in the morning! No more lunch kaki as well - a good reason for me to go start fasting starting next week! no more making fun of her quirkiness - BOOO!

but will definitely congratulate her for making the much-awaited move.. i juz hope that it's for the better.. and she'll enjoy her work at the new place.. make sure no regrets, girl!!.... will definitely miss her!!!!.... keep in touch, hor!!!.....

on a much lighter note, me and Dearest went to take a peek at our love nest.. and my oh my!!.. how excited we were to see a teeny weeny bit of the towers already ready!!!.... we think that wat we saw may be used as showrooms coz then, they can tear down the current showroom and build towers there mah.. but oooooh!... how exciting!!!... i hope that it'll be as beautiful as how we imagine it to be!!!..... ;) and definitely wish to get the house as soon as possible!!... we juz CAN'T wait!!!..... hahahaa...

No comments: