Thursday, July 20, 2006

OUT WITH THE BDAY GIRL..

been a while since i last went out with those 2 girlfrenz of mine!... and so, we met up with the bday girl and her brand new car!....

let me tell u something weird abt this car... look at the picture and tell me wat's weird!!

can u see wat i see???... hahhahhaa......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there's no mirror at the passenger side of the car!!!..... the mirror is on the driver's side!!!... oh my gawd!!... wat a vain driver this woman driver is!!!... haahhaa... i tot the driver's not supposed to be distracted??... alamak!!!.... how come ah?.. i still dun understand leh!!!

this car is definitely striked off my list of potential car to be owned!!.... the main reason why there SHOULD be a mirror on the passenger side is so that i, as a passenger, can do my make-up in the car on my way to work so that i can make a good breakfast for the hubby before leaving for work!!....

but niways, i dun think she's with me on that one!.. hahha.. tat's y the mirror's on her side of the car!!... kekekekek..... but wateva it is, Koh Pei Pei (in my most "teeiii" voice..),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hope u enjoyed the evening with us yesterday!
may more wealth and sleep-time come your way!!...
oh!.. may u see the sexiness in "Ah-Xiang" tei-ness too!..
love u lots!!!.... *muacks!!*

No comments: