Monday, July 24, 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE TAI TAI WANNABE..
I took off on Friday and lead the life of a wannabe tai tai.. and mannnn, i oh-so-love-it!!... i think it gives me a greater satisfaction than wat i'm currently doing at work!.. hah!.. but it doesn't really pay that well, though!... :(

anyways, wat did i do that day?!.... i tried out 2 new recipes! - chicken rice with lemon chicken and bread and butter pudding... the lemon chicken turned out HARD!!... bleagh!.. but the seasoning was GREAT!!... the bread and butter pudding was a smashing success!!!.... i sooooo love my bread and butter pudding!!!...... but i can't do it everyday now, can i??... it's too sweet and fattening!!....

The MIL have voiced out how much Dearest have put on ever since we got married.. well, isn't it good, mother Dearest??... i'm feeding him well..hehhhe... but of course, that made him paranoid.. and so, i'm disallowed to make anything too fattening!!... baaah!...

anyways, i have a problem with my eyes!!.. it seems that i have to use my contact lens to put on make-up and to go out!!.... i'm using my glasses now coz my supply of contacts is finished!.. but everytime i put on make-up esp my concealer, i'll tear.. and then, on the bike, i'll tear again!!!... and it's not juz teary-eyed!.. it's like real crying from the sting!!.... urrrgh!!.. by the end of the trip, my make-up will be ruined and i've to reapply those damn concealers agaiN!!.... irritating!!.... urrrrgh!!... looks like i have to go see the Doc again!!... i wonder why my body's acting oh-so-strangely these couple of months?!!!.... really?!... from the piles to the dot on my back to the flu and now, to the eyes!!...

No comments: