Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RANDOM BLAB..
We found out who that someone was who stole my source code... when i told Dearest abt it, he suspected who oredi... even I did after talking abt it aloud with Dearest!.. hah!.. and lo and behold, the truth was out!..... hhehhehee.....

i wanted to ask this person to go Delete the blog.. but i think the blog has been deleted! :) in case you dun oredi know, for your own blog skins, u can go to blogskins.com... ;)

Another thing eh... am sick and tired of receiving emails on CT's wedding though i must say, i do lurrrve the decor and the garden-themed wedding!!.. ahhahaha..... bila nak stop nie emails??!!.... naik boring sey tgk!... dahlah hero dia tak hensem!.. dah mcm tgk anak dgn bapak kawen sey!!... my inbox is also pretty bloated with the huge size of the emails sent juz on CT!!!.... baaah!!.....

I'm putting on weight that i dun think i can shed!! *cries!*.... i juz can't. can't. can't make myself go for a run though the gym is rite in front of my face!!!!.... haiz.... camne eh??....

haaaaizzz... i'm now oh soooooo BORED!!!..... office is half-empty - NO ONE to talk to liao!!... soooooo BORINGGG!!!.. i've things to do which i dun feel like doing!... urrrgh!.. wat's new??!.. urrrrghh!!!!................... B . O . R . I . N . G ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: