Monday, September 04, 2006

THE CROCODILE HUNTER...

I just received the news that my favourite Crocodile Hunter has died earlier today from a stingray strike.

I can't believe he's dead.. i HAVE to watch the news tonite to be certain!... no mater how irritating he was most of the times, i have to say, he was very entertaining indeed...

His shows are wat i look out for whenever i tune in to Ch 10!... now, no more of that passionate, enthusiastic, man that irritate the hell out of me evertime he goes "Isn't she a beeeuutie??" or every other lines that he like to use on his shows!!..... :(

Definitely, he will be missed and i juz can't help thinking of his poor 2 kids who are still sooooo young.. but i'm sure, his daughter, will follow on his footsteps... oooooh!... i'm juz sooooo sad by the news!!!!!!...........

My prayers are for you Mr Crocodile Hunter. You will be missed..




Photo courtesy of Yahoo

No comments: