Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SOMETHING's BREWING...
oooooooh!!...... something exciting is coming our way!!!! ;)

i'm sooooo excited, i wanna share, shout out and tell the world NOWWWW.... buuuttt... it'll have to wait. for now. u'll get the the news when everything's confirmed or when i can't hide it no more - whichever comes earlier!... hah!.. :)

anyways, on the other hand, work has been dull. DULL. dull!... The mundane, pile of work is driving me nuts!... With B here only half of the week (most of the time, anyway!), is also making me pull my hair coz i can't talk cock and idle my time every few minutes!.... :( aaaaghh!!.....

waking up and going to work is making me unhappy!... Dearest said i should set up my baking business from home!.. hah!.... my baking ikut mood, dear... but it'll definitely be in my tots!.... but only thing, i need the moolahs to settle our housing loan!.... uuuweeek!!!......




ooooh!... the boss juz called.... ciao!

No comments: