Thursday, December 14, 2006

ON MC..
Just been to the doc's... and can i request to give the doc a tight bitch-slap?... urrrrgghh!!.... he asked me questions with a straight face that screamed - "PUNCH ME!"...

when i answer, he nodded. wrote some notes. silent. ask question. answer. nodded. hear my lungs - front. back. wrote some notes. silent. all these while sitting on his ass and me having to move myself about, feeling uncomfortable!... baaaaah!..... wtf!...

the clinic's lucky that this doc is a replacement one... i dun think anyone would wanna go back to the clinic if he's the doc!...

oh!... and yesterday, was on the MRT to Woodlands after my check-up with my gynae... annnnddd this one Singaporean lady is also asking for a jab from me when she started pushing me while trying to get out of the MRT!.... like "Hello! Woman!... i'm going out too, rite?!" alamak!!!.... macam nak kena terajang betul sey!!.... such an impatient bitch!... so wat did this oredi irritated, pregnant woman do?... turned around, gave her my fiercest stare and grunted a loud "hmph!".... even Dearest got a shock when he heard that grunt!... hahaha... he was oblivious coz he was in front of me bull-dozing the way for us mah.... ;)

i was supposed to do the 3D scan of my babe yest... but, the doc said that the babe's not in the right position to do it... so.. haiiizzz... have to wait for another month.... and we found out that my placenta is pretty low... it's at the borderline and there's a slight chance that i may not be able to deliver normally... :( so now, i'm hoping and praying that the placenta will go up in the the nx few mths so that i've got a good chance of having a normal delivery!....

oh!... we have kinda settled on a name for the babe.. i wanted to start calling the babe by the name but Dearest, in his usual paranoid mode, is against it.. reason?... he's worried that the babe may not be a boy afterall!.... alamak!!.. the detailed scan should be more accurate than juz the normal scan rite??.... can someone pls tell him that!!!..... *exasperated!*

No comments: