Wednesday, December 20, 2006

THE SUN IS OUT!
yeay!.. the sun came out at last!... i'm soooo happy!!...i hope it stays this way for the sake of my cuzzin who's celebrating her bday today!... :) she's invited us to her bbq and soooooo i dun really wanna see her plans foiled!!.... happy 16yrs old Shahirah!! :D

anyways, yest was (to me), a successful make-up lesson day!.. yeay!.. manage to do my C-technique quite well, i must say.. hahaha...

this is the C technique.. u start from the tail of the eye and brush upwards at the eye socket.. then blend... it's to create deep sockets..

My model. pretty??... hehehe...

we also learnt how to do the hair.. very basic one... not glamour ones of course... and THAT gave me a hard time.. it doesn't help that i dun have enough time to complete the hair... wat u see on her is not done by me obviously!.. ahahaa....

but anyways, can practice somemore the coming weeks! :)

No comments: