Thursday, December 21, 2006

FALLING ASLEEP...
i'm literally falling asleep the whole of today!... been dozing off while doing some reading... and i juz can't seem to open my eyes until i pop in a few M&M minis!... and now at least half the tube is gone!!.... shit!.. i better curb my snacking rendevous siah!!... not hungry but keep munching!.. uurrrgghh!!!... ;(


anyways, yest, the girls - Fahma, Leen and Carolyn gave me a surprise bday "treat"... juz nice for tea time actually!.. hahahhaa.... thanks girls!!!... nevermind if it's belated!... it's the tot that counts!! ;)

and thank god it didn't rain last nite!!..... my cuzzin got her party underway as planned.. al-hamdulillah.. and boy!.. did she invite a LOT of her friends over!!!..... waaahahhahaa..... al-maklum.. they may not see each other as often since they're all graduating and prolly going to the different institutions and/or going their separate ways... aaaah... reminded me of my secondary school class-mates.. wonder wat happened to them eh??.... hmmmm....

but anyways, the food damn kick-ass nice!.... basically, i juz stuffed myself with satay and chicken wings!.... they're finger-licking goooooddd!!!..... speaking of it make me wanna eat some more now!.... damn!!.... pfft!... i ate till i was sooooo full last nite but this morning, i woke up, feeling sooooo hungry!.... alamak!.. how liddat?!....

No comments: