Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WHY DID I BOTHER???
urrrrgghh... i'm still sneezing after taking the panadol last nite... i tot it'd be alrite in the morning since i sweated buckets after popping the pill.. butttt noooo... i sneezed the first thing in the morning!... :'(

y the hell did i bother turning up for work today?!... gaaaahh!!!..... feeling shitty and disorientated... oh!.. not forgeting my wisdom tooth pain decide to come bacK!!... aaaggghhh!!!..... my left gum feeling as if someone's hammered me overnite and now, it's left that side of my face feeling numb but throbbing with pain... :(

btw, i forgot to mention yesterday that i dreamt of my lil' babe.... very cute!!.. round eyes, chubby cheeks and smiley!... :) butttt with straight hair!!!..... waaahhahaha... how can that be kan?!.... but i was pretty sure it's ours!...

hmmm.. tat image sure has put a smile to my face now... i think i should juz keep that image in mind so that i dun feel sooooo lousy... dam.. dee.. dam.... ;)

No comments: