Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ACHING IN BOREDOM..
i'm aching all over... my new sandals from C&K can't fit me!... no. correction. only the left side can't fit me!... so, i was left limping and dragging my new shoes yesterday... and this morning, woke up with a terrible ache on both legs!... :( but a slightly better-looking left leg than last nite..

felt soooo tempted not to go to work.. but sooooo sayang to take leave!!... ;( i think i may need to invest in a better pair of sandals.. say, Clarks??... i bought one earlier in the pregnancy.. it's freakin damn expensive but freakin damn comfortable lor!!!..... comfort vs price?!.... how??

urrrrgh!! i juz wanna rest my tired body but even if i take now, i won't be resting much coz we're finally MOVING!!!... YEAYness!!.... hmmm... staying home now means packing all our belongings that is currently juz chucked in our small lil' cupboard.... malaaaaasssssnyeeeee!!!!.......

hmmmm.... Izy's on maternity - a week before her due date - i'm thinking of doing tat too.. but i dun wish to lose a day with my newborn later... baaaaahh!!!.....

No comments: