Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BEAUTY OF PREGNANCY..
Had an "interesting" conversation with Mummy last nite... she said wateva i'm experiencing is the beauty of pregnancy... i sooooo totally disagree lor... tell me wat's the beauty of all these:-

1. bloated, gigantic feet - alo.. not as if my feet is a size 6 or 7!.. it's an original size 9/10!.. can imagine how huge it's become now??

2. bloated nose - as if having a parrot-y nose is not enuff!.... pfft!

3. darker skin - i dun wanna be dark!.. my foundation colour dun suit me anymore leh!... :(

4. curlier, wurlier hair - it definitely has grown wurlier as it gets longer. faster.

so now, tell me.... got beauty in all these meh??.... hmmmm..... but of course, dun get me wrong.. i do lurve being pregnant... to me, the beauty of my pregnancy is my bump and my a cup size bigger best-frenz!... hehehe.... ;) but of coz the real beauty of the pregnancy lies within me... the growing babe himself - his powerful kicks never fail to tickle me..

Dearest can't wait for him to be out so that he's got companion to "rough it out" with!.. chet!... but baby dearest, u HAVE to stay in till u're at least 38wks, ait?... the longer, the better coz Mama gonna miss all that pamapering once u're out!!.. ;)

No comments: