Tuesday, February 27, 2007

IS IT STARTING?
I couldn't sleep last nite. i kept tossing and turning in bed. couldn't breathe properly. kept peeing. and now, i'm at work feeling all sleepy... :(

as it is, Dearest have decided to send me to work by car. so we have to leave home by 6.15am so that he can send me and reach home before 7am!... if i had my way, i would still be riding the bike every morning but he's worried coz i'm oredi in my 8th mth.. 2more mths to go.... hmmm.. how time flies eh?....

i'm sooooo worried of insomnia coz my body is really "weakening".. i'm soooo tired easily.. i'm literally falling asleep while working!... my legs feel heavy at the end of the day and all i really wanna do is lie on the bed with my feet up.. so i really can't afford to not have sleep. i NEEEED sleep!!!

God help me make it thru the coming days, plsssss.... i hope to last till i deliver.. so till then, i hope my body's strong enuff to carry me thru... amiiin....

******

i do want Rob and Amber to win. but i doubt they'll win it coz they're the first in the line-up. i can see Amber's nicer this time round while Rob is still Rob!... hahahaha..... and i lurrrve the flamboyant nature of Team Cha Cha Cha... but they won't win it too coz they're the last in the line-up!... hmmmm..... and i cannot, cannot stand Charla and Mirna yesterday!... they're like freakin dramatic!!!.... wat the hell was that with the taxi driver?... i simply don't understand!...

******

just for the record, i would like to thank my great girlfrenz for giving me that Rowenta Lissima hairdryer cum straightener for my bday present!... i used it this morning and boy!!... did it work wonders!!!... and it saved me time as well!!... I LURRRVVEEEE IT!!!...... thanks girls!!! ;)

No comments: