Thursday, March 01, 2007

@ 32wks..
My babe grew suddenly!... he's oredi 2kg - 1kg more in 4wks!... if he grows this way or more in the next 2mths, hmmm... he may be a bigger babe than i originally tot!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. and i too have grown much bigger than before!... another 5kg up.. *NOOOOOOO!!!!* so far, i'm 15kg heavier.. i hope i dun grow another 5kg within the next mth!...

Dearest being a darl that he is, told me not to fret over it coz all that weight is probably from all the water that i'm retaining!... hah!.. thanks Dear... *muacks!!*

but the best part of the appointment yesterday was to receive another 3D scan of the babe!!...
he's still as "shy" - dun wanna face the "camera"; juz giving us his side view!... the eye is still as round, the nose still blunt but the MIL seemed to think otherwise!... she said the nose mancung, tinggi (translation: sharp and high)... huh?!.... errrr... oklah.. wateva.. but he's definitely chubbier.. btw, if u can't figure out wat's wat yet, click on the picture for the features..

aaaahhh.... really can't wait leh... but on the other hand, dun come out sooooo soon hor!... wait till u're completely full-term!... must wait till ur grandparents come back from their holidaying!...

anyways, now that i'm at 32wks, i only have 8 more wks to go before i deliver!... annnndddd, i only have 2 pictures of my pregnant self at 4 & 5mths!... :( i need to take some more before i deliver!!...... time's running out... i think need to get Dearest out and start clicking!!....

oh!... btw the boys in Idol was much, much better than last wk!... annnnnddddd the most impt thing was, Sundance is BBAAAAACCCCKKK!!!! yippee!.. yippee!... yeay! yeay!.... in Simon's words, that's the Sundance we fell in love with!... i sooooo luuurve that performance!!...

******
TAGGED
thanks to effa..

*Here's the rule of the game: List 6 weird stuff about yourself. Tag 6 other people and ensure that they list the rule in their blog. List their names and leave a message in their comments log letting them know they've been tagged. They have to read your blog to know the rules of the Tag Game*

i dunno if these are particularly weird.. but they are to me, at least.. but if u DUN find them weird.. then, thank god i'm not a weirdo!.. hehhehe... ;)

1. I only shop at shops that have been highly recommended by someone (of the same shoe or dress size). i won't dare to enter other shops lest i'll be deeply disappointed.

2. I eat durians but not it's by-products except from durian roll from Angie's Choice and durian puff from Putri Mas.

3. I dun drink coffee at all but i lurrrrve Ultimate Vanilla and any other ice-blended (with coffee beans) from Coffee Bean.

4. I dun eat peanuts for fear of pimples!

5. I have a fetish for "collecting" make-up from my favourite brands. I buy stuffs that i dun really need and in the end, my make-up bag is overloaded with make-up way over its expiry date!..

6. I only have Aussino bedsheets / quilt cover... even my towels are from there.. i won't have it any other way!

the 6 people i choose to tag:

Chiselled Tomboy coz i think she's weirder than me!.. but not too sure if she's any freer to entertain me with this!.. ehhehe...

Ms Quirky coz she's a Quirk as her name implies... but too bad u won't be able to read them! ;)

My cuzzins Lina, A'lia and Nuha coz i need Lina to get away from her books. A'lia to share me her weird side and Nuha? coz she's juz plain weird! hehehee...

Yanti for tagging me in Multiply!!.... hehhehee... *kidding!* would have been Rosma but i dunno if she ever touches her computer nowadays!

No comments: