Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MATCH-MADE?
eeeeks!.... i wanted to write this sooner but was too busy and sleepy to write!.. but ev'time i look at my blogspot, i get depressed juz by looking at my tree-trunked legs!... :(

anyways, the doc reminded me that i've got abt 10more weeks to delivery!.... wow!.. tat's freakin fast!.... i didn't realise it till he kept taunting me with "10 more wks! 10 more wks!"... uuurrrrggh!!..... and i can bet, he'll taunt me every other day at every opportunity he gets!.. pantat!..... not tat i'm not looking forward to it.. but i'm nervous as hell abt the actual delivery!... yet, at the same time, i'm juz as excited abt welcoming our babe to our world!!..

oh!.. there's a bit of an exciting news actually... i heard that one of my maternal male cuzzin is willing to get to know one of my paternal female cuzzin... hehehe... which one??.... *secret!*... anyways, it's interesting how my this male cuzzin is asking his mom to find him a wife!.. i dunno if he can't be bothered or he seriously is one mama's boy.. i freakin can't imagine my bro going up to my mom and ask her to find him a wife!... hahahahha... tat'll be such a laff!!!.....

and i also found it amusing how easily mummy supports my cuzzins to have a boyfriend / girlfriend at their age (btw, they're younger than my bro) but how darn difficult it is for her to accept the fact that my bro should also be out actively looking for one!.. hahhahaa.... now, tell me - is this a typical mother's trademark or wat?!....

will i be like that??... hmmmm.... but i do feel protective of my bro and his choice of gf... i've so far only approved the last one he had... the rest have given me a less than impressive impression of themselves... but knowing my bro - seen one, seen all!.... it's one size fits all for him!... so, unless he brings back a minah fering (girl in tudung) or a slightly bigger-than-a-stick kinda girl, i wouldn't be surprised if mummy (or even myself!) disapproves of his choice yet again! ;)

oooooh!... it'd be soooo interesting to see how that match-making session mummy is trying to arrange works out!... hehehhee.... :p

No comments: