Friday, February 09, 2007

2 SIZES BIGGER! :(
was on leave yesterday - coz i wanted to become that typical kiasu Singaporean!... heheehe... who dun want free things rite?!.... got ourselves a small convection oven and a 3-tier steamer courtesy from NTUC Linkpoints!.. hehehee..... but the only downside of this was i had to carry both the steamer and the oven all by myself!!.... terkontang-kanting aku bawak benda tu dua up the carpark!.....

after that arduous task, i made my way to McDonalds to enjoy their much-awaited morning breakfast!!..... though alone, i quite enjoyed it - gave me some "ME" time.. and then, i went straight to my hairdresser. He's such a darl!!... he gave me another seat to prop my legs up coz of my condition.... but i am such a freakin idiot for getting him to cut off 2inches off my hair!... :( now, it juz looks sooooo much shorter coz my hair curls up - and it looks even curlier now than before!!..... haaaaizzzz.....

in the afternoon, after sending some stuffs over to the new house, we went hunting for shoes... i tried on a pair of crocs but i simply could not imagine myself in them in watever clothes i have!!!.... so NOOOOOO crocs for me!.... it simply is juz toooooo FUGLY!.... i tried on Clarks thinking i can definitely get something from there. NOT! I bought my first Clarks shoe at size 7... and the biggest they have is size 8.... and i freakin can't get my feet in that size 8!!!.... :( in the end, we ended up at Pedal Works... and it's no wonder i can't fit into that size 8!... coz my feet's grown 2 sizes bigger!!!...... sheeesssh!!... i'm now a size 11! very the depressing lor!!... and i have to pay $3 more juz coz my shoe size is double-digit now!.... but at least i got 2 shoes from PW instead of juz 1 if i'd gotten myself a shoe from Clarks... :)

but niways, i discovered that my babe has begun to stretch himself more now... whenever i rest my hands on my tummy, i can feel him pushing himself against the force!... hehehhee.... i sooooooo lurve those moments!!!.... ;) i told Dearest that i think i'm gonna miss those kicks, punches and stretches he does in the tummy once he's pop!!..... i was lying on my side at nite and he did something ticklish.. and i do believe that i actually felt his tiny fingers ran thru my tummy!... hahahhaa... am i disillusioned?!....

No comments: