Thursday, February 15, 2007

MOVED!... :D
yeay!.. we've moved at last!.. hence, the very lack of updates - no comp / broadband connection for the past 5 days siah coz i've not been to the office the past 3 days (and so, u can imagine how i've to drag myself to work this morning! *BOO!*)

anyways, for the record, let me juz jot this down - moving is NO FUN!!... it's freakin tiring esp if u've got legs like mine and a bloated tummy to go along with it!.... :( but thank god for the husband - the unpacking was practically a one-man-show... *muaaaacckss!* love u darling!!... but of course i did some unpacking!!.... unpacked all my clothes and repacked them to give away coz the cupboards juz NOT enuff to stuff all my clothes in!... even though the room is mighty huge, it seems to not able to fit all our stuffs in!... we need storage space!!....

looking at the house, i do wonder if ev'ting will be unpacked by CNY?!.... my parents have a whole load of stuffs still unpacked in one of the rooms.. hmmm... anyways, the maid came juz in time on Tuesday!... she's been helping out quite a bit - cleaning the house, unpacking our stuffs, etc... speaking of the maid, i still found it weird to have someone around the house other than my family member... i'm sooooo not used to it!.... brrrr.... it's like an invasion of privacy. hmmm.... wat to do?... have to have her around for the babe later... but i've told her not to touch our room... i've got this knack abt ppl going thru my stuffs.. i dun even let my mom clean my room!... i simply dun like it!....

overall, i do lurrrve the spaciousness the house offered and i simply adore the huge showerhead my dad installed in our bathrooms - juz that i dun understand y we have 1 big showerhead and a smaller one by the side?!.... BUT i do HATE the blardy dogs there coz they make LOADS of noise at any time of the day!!.... it's blardy IRRITATING!!.... urrrghh!!.... :(

No comments: