Thursday, March 08, 2007

THE FINAL STRETCH..
finally, we got the babe his playpen!... Mummy went - "went shopping again??!!"... like OF COURSE lah.. no one offered to sponsor anything mah!!.... *doouuhH!!*... so now, stuffs for the babe is almost complete!... *yeay!!*... i guess i'm only left with the breast pump (hopefully, there IS milk to pump out!), the blanket - oh!.. can we juz use the lampins as bendung and blanket??... hmmm... and diapers!!.... how can i forget them!

now, all we Dearest need to do is clean the room, set up the playpen , clean the toys and help me wash all the babe's clothes.. hehehhee..... oooooh!... counting down the days to delivery... how i wish i can take off from work now... coz i'm really freakin tired to go to work... i'm now dragging my feet ev'where i go!... even my colleague commented that she can hear me walk from far!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. wat to do?!... my legs feel freakin heavy!... I feel freakin heavy!.... *booooo!*

uuurrrgh!... i've been receiving this nuisance call from this company - Global Trend or something?... they informed me that i will be receiving some gifts from them as an appreciation for helping them complete a survey on SIA... they insisted and claimed that they're not a scam though they did admit that their technique is similar to that of that time-share scam thingie... *macam bodoh kan??!* anyways, i've GOTTA go down and collect the gifts myself - but halllooooo??... i dun wanna take the risk lor... though the prizes sound tempting, i wouldn't go down lest it IS another scam!... so unless u tell me u're calling from SIA, i won't be answering your calls, sista...

i finally completed my appraisal yesterday.. i think i am the first one to complete it - goes to show how freakin free i am in the office lah - and i'm not surprised at the comments that my sup gave.. not that it's anything too negative.. juz that i expected it oredi lah.. i know where my weaknesses are mah... however, there IS an area that i think i should work on.. not juz me but my buddy too!... kekekkee.... we have to work on communicating with one of our other buddy in da hse!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang...

see, it's not that we dun wanna talk to her or dun like her... it's juz freakin stressful to talk to her.. she talks slowly.. and she's freakin stubborn... i juz finished working with her on our gathering project and waaaaahh!!.... she thinks it should or must be this way.. that way.. and she's into minute details too!!... but the weird thing is, how come she's not like that when she's actually doing her core work eh?.... gaaaahh!!!....

anyways, i admit that we've purposely left her out when we (me and my other buddy) did that big, a-lot-of-paperwork-project coz we simply couldn't be bothered to tell her wat to do, how to do it coz believe me, we tried at the initial stages but somehow, she still come back to us to haunt us with questions we believe is unrelated/redundant!....

howell... but that's really something we need to work on... will try lah hor... next appraisal, we'll see if i get the same comments again!.. kekekekke.....

No comments: